Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Of Invitation Cards

Currently, I'm in love with designs from 2 vendors.
This is through online observation only ok!

1ST-ARTCETAK
They specialize in pretty doily cards.
Most cards are priced under RM1.00.
Which is absolutely what I'm looking for!

They also offer 2 packages for 500pax which includes;
-1000 thank you tag
-Bunting

They also provide other cute designs.
Go check them out here

Pretty doily in Pink


Pretty doily in Yellow


2ND-WARNA INSPIRASI
I absolutely adore this one design from this vendor.
It's simple but yet elegant


Sooooo gorgeous!
But sadly, its out of my budget T___T
However, I still think the price they quote is quite cheap from others.
Take a look here

Still looking for the right one yet.
Let's hope I find it soon!

0 comments:

Daisypath Wedding tickers